Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last Days in Africa

Wow, can you believe it? I've already been here for 30 days! Time flies! I've done so much and yet it seems like it was just last week that I was stepping off the plane into the heat.

Tomorrow night I leave for France and I can't help but be sad to go. I will never forget the relationships I've formed and look forward to returning to them in the future. The people here are warm and friendly and I look forward to sharing beautiful and meaningful stories with you all when I get home.

Sorry these posts are all so short and without too many details...I promise to make up for it when I return! Thank you all for your prayers and support. I would not have been able to GO on this journey without my SENDERS. So once again, THANK YOU!

God Bless,
Charlene